Plans and Rates
10 and 20-Year Level
TERM LIFE INSURANCEDOWNLOAD ENROLLMENT FORM NOW
Standard application process
Under age 65 for 10-Year Term
Under age 55 for 20-Year Term
From $50,000 up to $1,000,000
$45/year for 10-Year Term
$52.50/year for 20-Year Term
Rates start as low as:
Optional coverage for spouse and/or dependents
All member and spouse coverages require completion of Statement of Health'.
Optional Annual Renewal
TERM LIFE INSURANCEDOWNLOAD ENROLLMENT FORM NOW
Simplified Issue – no medical exam!*
Under age 65
From $50,000 up to $150,000
Rates start as low as:
Optional coverage for spouse
A full Statement of Health may be required depending on the Member or Spouse age and amount chosen'.
Of all the responsibilities you have to worry about in life, your loved ones come first. Plan to support them in the future, whatever happens, without sacrificing your budget in the present. In the event of your death, having enough life insurance means that your beneficiaries will receive crucial assistance with burial and other final expenses. It also means that they can continue to cover normal living expenses. And they can plan for future costs like college tuition, mortgage payments, and more.
Cost-effective rates, designed to stay unchanged for the term of your plan.**
- Conversion privilege
- Accelerated Benefit Option2
- Will Preparation service to help ensure your final wishes are honored3
- Grief counseling services to help your loved
ones navigate life after loss3
- Estate Resolution Services to provide legal assistance in settling your estate4
- Funeral Planning services and discounts to help make the final farewell easier to manage5
Did you know?
42% of Americans say they would face financial hardship in six months or less if a household wage earner died unexpectedly. 25% say they would struggle within a month.*
1. Five health questions must be answered for all amounts. MIB and RX check required. If applicant fails the simplified issue process they must complete a full statement of health and undergo full medical underwriting to be considered for coverage. All applications for coverage are subject to review and approval by MetLife. If you choose to apply for increased coverage, the increase may be subject to underwriting. MetLife will review your information and evaluate your request for coverage based upon your answers to the health questions, MetLife’s underwriting rules and other information you authorize us to review. In certain cases, MetLife may request additional information to evaluate your request for coverage. Coverage will be effective in accordance with the applicable policy and certificate after approval by MetLife.
2. The Accelerated Death Benefit due to Terminal Illness Rider pays between 50%-100% (depending on plan design) of an
insured’s Life Insurance proceeds (with the balance payable upon final claim) in most states if the insured becomes terminally
ill. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Any outstanding loans will reduce the cash value and death benefit. The ABO benefits
are intended to qualify for favorable federal tax treatment, in which case the benefits will not be subject to federal taxation.
This information was written as a supplement to the marketing of life insurance products. Tax laws relating to accelerated
benefits are complex and limitations may apply. You are advised to consult with and rely on an independent tax advisor about
your own particular circumstances. Receipt of ABO benefits may affect your eligibility, or that of your spouse or your family, for public assistance programs such as medical assistance (Medicaid), Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), Supplementary Social Security Income (SSI) and drug assistance programs. You are advised to consult with social service agencies concerning the effect that receipt of ABO benefits will have on public assistance eligibility for you, your spouse or your family.
3. Will Preparation and Estate Resolution Services are offered by MetLife Legal Plans, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. In certain states, legal services benefits are provided through insurance coverage underwritten by Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Warwick, Rhode Island. For New York sitused or principally located cases, the Will Preparation service is an expanded offering that includes office consultations and telephone advice for certain other legal matters beyond Will Preparation. Tax Planning and preparation of Living Trusts are not covered by the Will Preparation Service. Certain services are not covered by Estate Resolution Services, including matters in which there is a conflict of interest between the executor and any beneficiary or heir and the estate; any disputes with the group policyholder, MetLife and/ or any of its affiliates; any disputes involving statutory benefits; will contests or litigation outside probate court; appeals; court costs, filing fees, recording fees, transcripts, witness fees, expenses to a third party, judgments or fines; and frivolous or unethical matters.
4. Grief Counseling and Funeral Planning Assistance are provided through an agreement with TELUS Health. TELUS Health is not an affiliate of MetLife, and the services TELUS Health provides are separate and apart from the insurance provided by MetLife. TELUS Health has a nationwide network of over 30,000 counselors. Counselors have master’s or doctoral degrees and are licensed professionals. The Grief Counseling program does not provide support for issues such as: domestic issues, parenting issues, or marital/relationship issues (other than a finalized divorce). This program is available to insureds, their dependents and beneficiaries who have received a serious medical diagnosis or suffered a loss. Events that may result in a loss are not covered under this program unless and until such loss has occurred.
5. Services and discounts are provided through a member of the Dignity Memorial® Network, a brand name used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that are affiliates of Service Corporation International (together with its affiliates, “SCI”), 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. The online planning site is provided by SCI Shared Resources, LLC. SCI is not affiliated with MetLife, and the services provided by Dignity Memorial members are separate and apart from the in surance provided by MetLife. Not available in some states. Planning services, expert assistance, and bereavement travel services are available to anyone regardless of affiliation with MetLife. Discounts through Dignity Memorial’s network of funeral providers are pre-negotiated. Not available where prohibited by law. The discount is available for services offered in any state except KY and NY, or where there is no Dignity Memorial presence (AK, MT, ND, SD, and WY). For MI and TN, the discount is available for “At Need” services only.
*LIMRA life insurance consumer study. Listed in LIMRA Facts About Life 2021 fact sheet.
**Rates may be changed on the entire group plan or on a class basis and on any premium due date on which
benefits are changed. A class is a group of people defined in the group policy/exhibits. Benefits are subject to change upon agreement between Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and the participating organization.
The association and/or plan administrator incurs costs in connection with providing oversight and administrative support for this sponsored plan. To provide and maintain this valuable membership benefit, MetLife may compensate the association and/or the plan administrator for these and/or other costs.
MetLife Group Term Life insurance is issued by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166
Need help or have questions on Life Plans?
Call 1-651-259-9001 or email email@example.com
Like most group benefit programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions,
reductions, limitations, waiting periods and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact MetLife or your plan administrator for
costs and complete details.
L0124037777[exp0126][All States][DC,GU,MP,PR,VI] © 2024 MetLife Services and Solutions, LLC
MetLife has approved the content relating only to MetLife products listed on this advertisement. MetLife makes no representations with respect to products issued or provided by other carriers or the benefits thereof.