Federal Employee Group Life Insurance
How We Can Help Make Your Life “Wright”
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Wright USA's Federal Employee Group Life Insurance
- Wright has proven our commitment and stability through nearly a half century of exclusive service to current and former Federal Employees.
- We have worked with ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, a member of the Voya® family of companies, to build life insurance plans specifically for you.
- Wright enables you to choose the level of life insurance coverage to fit your needs at affordable group insurance rates.
- Life insurance coverage is also available for your spouse and/or children from Wright.
- Your coverage is portable; you can keep it even if you change jobs or retire (as long as you pay premiums when due, the group policy remains in force and remain eligible).
- Under current tax laws, your policy death benefit can be paid income tax-free to your beneficiary.
- Wright is very easy to work with, fast and efficient.
- Our customer service is superior.
- No insurance agent will visit you to sell you on our plans.
- Wright USA is a leader in providing new and enhanced insurance coverages that meet the unique needs of active and former Federal Government Employees.
Please choose which of our plans interests you:
Life Insurance coverage is provided under the terms of a group life insurance policy, Group Policy GL-67182-7, issued and delivered in the District of Columbia to Civil Service Employee Benefit Association as policyholder. The group insurance policy is issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The policy is administered on behalf of ReliaStar Life Insurance Company by Wright USA, an insurance administrator licensed in the District of Columbia.
Insurance provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, a member of the Voya® family of companies. Home and Administrative Offices: Minneapolis, Minnesota. Policy form LP00GP. Product availability and provisions may vary by state. These products are not available to residents of Colorado, Georgia, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming (states subject to change). The group policy is sitused in the District of Columbia and is governed by its laws.