Federal Employee Dental Plans
Proper dental care is essential for good, overall health. Federal Employee Dental Plans from Wright USA can help keep you healthy and smiling.
Research has proven gum disease is linked to heart disease, diabetes, and other health issues. Taking care of your teeth is a must for overall healthiness. Wright USA has developed a variety of Dental Plans for Federal Employees to fit any budget and location, so you can get the dental care that you and your family need. Wright USA's Dental Plans are Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) plans. For additional information about what a DHMO is and how it functions, watch this video.
If your dentist is a member of our Dental Care Provider Network, you are eligible for our Federal Employee Dental Plans that feature:
- No Deductibles
- No Co-payment For Preventive Services
- No Annual Maximum Dollar Limits
- No Waiting Periods
- No Claim Forms To Fill Out
- Flex Advantage Option enables the Premier Plan to function like a PPO Plan
- You can carry your Wright USA Dental Plan coverage into retirement provided you initially purchased it while you were still an active full or part-time Federal Employee.
Please select which of our two available plans interests you:
Please Note: The two (2) plans directly above (Premier and Economy) are not currently available in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming. If you reside in one of those states, you may obtain additional information about and apply for our PPO plan by clicking here.